The Double Monkstrap is crafted and designed to express timeless confidence. Handmade on a double leather sole with buckles that champions a balance of formality and wearability.
Shipping & Delivery
Orders delivered outside of The European Union may incur duties and taxes. These charges vary from country to country. Read more
Delivery times may vary depending on carrier, service, and delivery address. Delivery time to your address is calculated more accurately in the checkout.
Budbee: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden, Denmark & Netherlands.
Instabox: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden & Denmark.
Postnord: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden.
DHL: 1-5 business days. Available worldwide.
UPS: 1-5 business days. Available worldwide.
Care & Storage
The calf suede is treated with a protecting spray during the last step in production. We do recommend applying suede spray regularly to create an extra layer of protection against water and dirt. If stains or watermarks occur gently brush the shoes with a suede brush in soft, circular motions. For any stubborn stains use a high-quality suede shampoo. To revive suede, use natural steam with a rubber suede brush.
Our friend Anders won the Swedish national championship in shoe care and recommends 3 golden rules:
1. Alternate between wears: We recommend letting your Morjas shoes to rest after wear and alternate between your styles. The shoes need time to recover from the humidity produced by your feet and the outdoor elements.
2. Use shoe trees: Shoe trees will help maintain the shape and structure in between wears. Using our specially crafted cedar shoe trees will encourage the evaporation of moisture and eliminate any undesirable odors.
3. Use a shoehorn: Using a shoehorn will protect the counter ensuring your shoes maintain their proper fit and comfort.
Fits true to size. Select the size you normally have in other dress shoes.
Same size as The Oxford, The Derby, The PTB, The Single Monkstrap, The Chelsea.
If you have our loafers, select half a size up. Example: if you wear size UK9 in our loafers, select UK9.5 in The Double Monkstrap.
If you don’t have any references to other dress shoes we recommend measuring your feet and selecting a size based on this. Wearing socks, stand on a piece of paper with your feet against the wall. Make a mark at the front of your big toe. Now measure between the base of the paper to the marked line and select a size from our size chart.
Need Help? We’d love to hear from you. You can reach us on:
– Livechat: Click on the chat icon in the bottom left corner
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +46 (0) 208 99 399
Our customer service is open:
Monday to Friday 12:00 – 20:00 (CET).
Saturday – Closed
Sunday – Closed
Handmade on a double leather sole in Almansa, Spain.
The double monkstrap is crafted on a double leather sole for an extra dose of confidence and added build.
Applies to orders over 150 Euro within the European Union and over 180 USD in the United States
FAST & TRACEABLE
Fast and traceable shipping with trusted delivery partners
We offer free returns for 60 days from the delivery date. Applies to all countries within The European Union.