The Derby in black grain is the edgier version of its siblings that are made in traditional calf. The texture of the grain adds character to any outfit from casual denims to sharp tailoring.
Shipping & Returns
Orders delivered outside of The European Union may incur duties and taxes. These charges vary from country to country. Read more
Budbee: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden, Denmark & Netherlands.
Instabox: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden & Denmark.
Postnord: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden.
DHL Standard: 1-5 business days. Within the EU.
DHL Express: 1-3 business days. Worldwide.
UPS Standard: 1-5 business days. Within the EU.
UPS Express: 1-3 business days. For most of the countries worldwide
Returns: Our return policy depends on where you live. Click here to learn our policy for your country.
Treat the products with love, care and respect when trying on for size and think of the next person that will unbox these shoes if you return them.
Care & Storage
Eliminate any excess dirt with a damp soft cloth. Brush the leather outer with a high-quality shoe cream in a suitable colour, this will help to protect the leather and restore the natural oils lost during outdoor wear. Buff any excess cream with a dry cloth to achieve a natural shine. If your leather feels especially dry use a shoe conditioner before the cream to increase longevity.
Our friend Anders won the Swedish national championship in shoe care and recommends 3 golden rules:
1. Alternate between wears: Let your Morjas shoes rest after wear and rotate between your styles. The shoes need time to recover from the humidity produced by your feet and the outdoor elements.
2. Use shoe trees: Shoe trees will help maintain the shape and structure in between wears. Using our specially crafted cedar shoe trees will encourage the evaporation of moisture and eliminate any undesirable odors.
3. Use a shoehorn: Using a shoehorn will protect the counter ensuring your shoes maintain their proper fit and comfort.
Narrow If you have a narrow foot, select the same size as you usually wear in lace-up shoes. If you have a loafer from before (Morjas or other), generally go one-half size up in Morjas lace-ups.
Regular If you have a regular foot, select the same size as you usually wear in lace-up shoes. If you have a loafer from before (Morjas or other), generally go one-half size up in Morjas lace-ups.
Wide If you have a wider foot or experience a high instep, e.g., then we recommend going for the same size as you usually wear in lace-up shoes and loafers from before. We recommend the same size in our loafers as our lace-up shoes.
How to measure your feet Wearing socks, stand on a piece of paper with your feet against the wall. Make a mark at the front of your big toe. Now measure the paper’s base to the marked line and select a size from our size chart.
Need Help? We’d love to hear from you. You can reach us on:
– Livechat: Click on the chat icon in the bottom left corner
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +46 (0) 208 99 399
Our customer service is open:
Monday to Friday 09:00 – 20:00 (CET).
Saturday 10:00 – 15:00 (CET).
Sunday 10:00 – 15:00 (CET).
New to Morjas? Unsure about the size? We got you covered. Let’s find your size.