Launching in two weeks in limited quantities. Sign up for your size to get first-hand news.
Inspired by the mountain-and-city combined lifestyle, The Hiking Boot delivers a sophisticated style while protecting your feet against the harshest of conditions. Crafted on a super sturdy rubber sole for superb grip and water protection. Featuring a storm-welt and a fold-over tongue to add protection from outside elements while cushioned with extra padding around the ankle for supreme comfort and heat creation. This is our ideal take on how to keep your feet warm while looking sharp at all times, no matter where in the world you are.
Crafted by hand in Spain
Supreme rubber sole
Fits true to size: Take your normal size
Shipping & Delivery
Orders delivered outside of The European Union may incur duties and taxes. These charges vary from country to country. Read more
Delivery times may vary depending on carrier, service, and delivery address. Delivery time to your address is calculated more accurately in the checkout.
Budbee: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden, Denmark & Netherlands.
Instabox: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden & Denmark.
Postnord: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden.
DHL: 1-5 business days. Available worldwide.
UPS: 1-5 business days. Available worldwide.
Care & Storage
The calf suede is treated with a protecting spray during the last step in production. We do recommend applying suede spray regularly to create an extra layer of protection against water and dirt. If stains or watermarks occur gently brush the shoes with a suede brush in soft, circular motions. For any stubborn stains use a high-quality suede shampoo. To revive suede, use natural steam with a rubber suede brush.
Our friend Anders won the Swedish national championship in shoe care and recommends 3 golden rules:
1. Alternate between wears: We recommend letting your Morjas shoes to rest after wear and alternate between your styles. The shoes need time to recover from the humidity produced by your feet and the outdoor elements.
2. Use shoe trees: Shoe trees will help maintain the shape and structure in between wears. Using our specially crafted cedar shoe trees will encourage the evaporation of moisture and eliminate any undesirable odors.
3. Use a shoehorn: Using a shoehorn will protect the counter ensuring your shoes maintain their proper fit and comfort.
Fits true to size: Take your normal size that you wear in other dress shoes.
We recommend measuring your feet and selecting a size based on this. Wearing socks, stand on a piece of paper with your feet against the wall. Make a mark at the front of your big toe. Now measure between the base of the paper to the marked line and select a size from our size chart.
Need Help? We’d love to hear from you. You can reach us on:
– Livechat: Click on the chat icon in the bottom left corner
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +46 (0) 208 99 399
Our customer service is open:
Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00 (CET).
Saturday 10:00 – 15:00 (CET).
Sunday – Closed