The Double Monkstrap is crafted and designed to express timeless confidence. Handmade on a double leather sole with buckles that champions a balance of formality and wearability.
Shipping & Returns
Orders delivered outside of The European Union may incur duties and taxes. These charges vary from country to country. Read more
Budbee: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden, Denmark & Netherlands.
Instabox: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden & Denmark.
Postnord: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden.
DHL Standard: 1-5 business days. Within the EU.
DHL Express: 1-3 business days. Worldwide.
UPS Standard: 1-5 business days. Within the EU.
UPS Express: 1-3 business days. For most of the countries worldwide
Returns: Our return policy depends on where you live. Click here to learn our policy for your country.
Treat the products with love, care and respect when trying on for size and think of the next person that will unbox these shoes if you return them.
Care & Storage
The calf suede is treated with a protecting spray during the last step in production. We do recommend applying suede spray regularly to create an extra layer of protection against water and dirt. If stains or watermarks occur gently brush the shoes with a suede brush in soft, circular motions. For any stubborn stains use a high-quality suede shampoo. To revive suede, use natural steam with a rubber suede brush.
Our friend Anders won the Swedish national championship in shoe care and recommends 3 golden rules:
1. Alternate between wears: We recommend letting your Morjas shoes to rest after wear and alternate between your styles. The shoes need time to recover from the humidity produced by your feet and the outdoor elements.
2. Use shoe trees: Shoe trees will help maintain the shape and structure in between wears. Using our specially crafted cedar shoe trees will encourage the evaporation of moisture and eliminate any undesirable odors.
3. Use a shoehorn: Using a shoehorn will protect the counter ensuring your shoes maintain their proper fit and comfort.
How to find your size: 1. Measure your feet: wearing socks, stand on a piece of paper with your feet against the wall. Make a mark at the front of your longest toe. Take a ruler and measure between the base of the paper to the marked line. Now use your measurement and select the size based on your foot’s length (see size chart above).
2. Compare with other brands: we have compared our sizes with other brands. See the list here.
How should The Double Monkstrap fit? Slightly tight over the foot but with a bit of room in front of your toes. Our monkstraps are filled with cork between the soles. The purpose with the cork is to shape after your feet. Your body’s temperature will heat the cork and mould after your feet. Hence, you will sink down 1-2mm in your shoes after a few wears and become more and more comfortable.
We recommend choosing the same size For our monkstraps we recommend taking the same size that you’d normally wear in other similar shoes. If you mostly wear sneakers we recommend measuring your feet and selecting the size based on that.
Need help? We’d love to hear from you. You can reach us on:
– Live chat: click on the chat icon in the bottom left corner
– Email: email@example.com
– Telephone: +46 (0) 208 99 399
Our customer service is open:
Monday to Friday 09:00 – 20:00 (CEST)
Saturday 10:00 – 15:00 (CEST)
Sunday 10:00 – 15:00 (CEST)
Handmade on a double leather sole in Almansa, Spain.
The double monkstrap is crafted on a double leather sole for an extra dose of confidence and added build.
New to Morjas? Unsure about the size? We got you covered. Let’s find your size.