The Chelsea is handmade to offer a generous fit with an unrivalled comfort. The balanced silhouette gives a sleek impression while expressing a sense of confidence with the slightly wider toe box. The heel measures 3cm. Goodyear welted on a sturdy rubber sole and soft calf leather makes this a head-turning piece of craftsmanship that will become an indispensable part of your everyday wardrobe.
Shipping & Delivery
Orders delivered outside of The European Union may incur duties and taxes. These charges vary from country to country. Read more
Delivery times may vary depending on carrier, service, and delivery address. Delivery time to your address is calculated more accurately in the checkout.
Budbee: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden, Denmark & Netherlands.
Instabox: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden & Denmark.
Postnord: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden.
DHL: 1-5 business days. Available worldwide.
UPS: 1-5 business days. Available worldwide.
Care & Storage
Eliminate any excess dirt with a damp soft cloth. Brush the leather outer with a high-quality shoe cream in a suitable colour, this will help to protect the leather and restore the natural oils lost during outdoor wear. Buff any excess cream with a dry cloth to achieve a natural shine. If your leather feels especially dry use a shoe conditioner before the cream to increase longevity.
Our friend Anders won the Swedish national championship in shoe care and recommends 3 golden rules:
1. Alternate between wears: Let your Morjas shoes rest after wear and rotate between your styles. The shoes need time to recover from the humidity produced by your feet and the outdoor elements.
2. Use shoe trees: Shoe trees will help maintain the shape and structure in between wears. Using our specially crafted cedar shoe trees will encourage the evaporation of moisture and eliminate any undesirable odors.
3. Use a shoehorn: Using a shoehorn will protect the counter ensuring your shoes maintain their proper fit and comfort.
The Chelsea fits true to size. Select the size you normally have in other dress shoes.
Same size as The Oxford, The Derby, The PTB, The Single Monkstrap, The Double Monkstrap.
If you have our loafers, select half a size up. Example: if you wear size UK9 in our loafers, select UK9.5 in The Chelsea.
If you don’t have any references to other dress shoes we recommend measuring your feet and selecting a size based on this. Wearing socks, stand on a piece of paper with your feet against the wall. Make a mark at the front of your big toe. Now measure between the base of the paper to the marked line and select a size from our size chart.
Need Help? We’d love to hear from you. You can reach us on:
– Livechat: Click on the chat icon in the bottom left corner
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +46 (0) 208 99 399
Our customer service is open:
Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00 (CET).
Saturday 10:00 – 15:00 (CET).
Sunday – Closed
An all-year-round favourite. Rated 4.9/5 by MORJAS customers.
Our classic Chelsea boot is made on a sturdy rubber sole for all-year- round wear. Carefully crafted to allow for long walks while staying sharp and elegant. A true customer favourite.
New to Morjas? Unsure about the size? We got you covered. Let’s find your size.