The Belgian is our sleek and sophisticated take on an iconic loafer that we like to pair with either a pair of denims, tailored trousers or black tie. This head-turning style will undoubtedly elevate any outfit, whether that might be at home or on the town. Crafted in soft suede with a cushioning footbed for supreme comfort. Handmade in Almansa, Spain.
Shipping & Returns
Orders delivered outside of The European Union may incur duties and taxes. These charges vary from country to country. Read more
Budbee: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden, Denmark & Netherlands.
Instabox: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden & Denmark.
Postnord: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden.
DHL Standard: 1-5 business days. Within the EU.
DHL Express: 1-3 business days. Worldwide.
UPS Standard: 1-5 business days. Within the EU.
UPS Express: 1-3 business days. For most of the countries worldwide
Returns: Orders can be returned for any reason within 60 days of the delivery date. Returned products need to be in the same shape and condition as when you received them together with their original packaging. Within the European Union, we offer free returns for 60 days from delivery date. We do not offer free returns or exchanges outside of The European Union. Read more
Care & Storage
The suede is treated with a protecting spray during the last step in production. We do recommend applying suede spray regularly to create an extra layer of protection against water and dirt. If stains or watermarks occur gently brush the shoes with a suede brush in soft, circular motions. For any stubborn stains use a high-quality suede shampoo. To revive suede, use natural steam with a rubber suede brush.
Our friend Anders won the Swedish national championship in shoe care and recommends 3 golden rules:
1. Alternate between wears: We recommend letting your Morjas shoes to rest after wear and alternate between your styles. The shoes need time to recover from the humidity produced by your feet and the outdoor elements.
2. Use shoe trees: Shoe trees will help maintain the shape and structure in between wears. Using our specially crafted cedar shoe trees will encourage the evaporation of moisture and eliminate any undesirable odors.
3. Use a shoehorn: Using a shoehorn will protect the counter ensuring your shoes maintain their proper fit and comfort.
Fits true to size. Select the size you normally wear. Select the same size as you have in your other Morjas. Made in full sizes so if you are in between sizes we recommend going up to the nearest whole size.
We recommend measuring your feet and selecting a size based on this. Wearing socks, stand on a piece of paper with your feet against the wall. Make a mark at the front of your big toe. Now measure between the base of the paper to the marked line and select a size from our size chart.
Need Help? We’d love to hear from you. You can reach us on:
– Livechat: Click on the chat icon in the bottom left corner
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +46 (0) 208 99 399
Our customer service is open:
Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00 (CET).
Saturday 10:00 – 15:00 (CET).
Sunday – Closed