Store Manager at MORJAS
Full-time, based in Stockholm
Since the birth of MORJAS in 2017, we have focused on serving our customers online through our international website. Our devotion to create an experience shaped by inspiration and simplicity has been integral in the growth of our business. However, we’ve always felt we have more to share – a desire to tell our story full out, physically.
It is with the greatest excitement that we are announcing Casa MORJAS – our first flagship store located in Stockholm, opening in spring 2023.
We are now looking for a Store Manager to join our team and lead this milestone with the same passion for high-quality craftsmanship and service that we all share at MORJAS.
As our Store Manager, you’ll have the unique opportunity to work directly with MORJAS’s founder to design a truly exceptional customer experience. You’ll be responsible for setting the standard for the store’s narrative and delivering excellent service to every customer. In addition, you’ll be a critical ambassador for the MORJAS brand, helping to ensure that our aesthetic is fluently translated into the in-store experience.
- Develop and implement the store’s narrative for an exceptional customer experience
- Deliver outstanding service to every customer
- Drive commercial performance and business targets
- Ensure the MORJAS brand is accurately represented in the store experience
- Recruit, coach, and inspire the store team
- Build and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Plan, delegate, and follow up on daily operational tasks
- Create and manage team schedules
- Plan budgets and expenses
- Manage in-store events
- Ensure strong visual merchandising according to guidelines
- Manage stock levels, logistics, and sell-through
- Contribute feedback and insights to the rest of the MORJAS team
- A strong leader with a passion for people and service
- Positive, friendly, self-motivated, and hands-on
- Results-oriented with a strong commercial drive
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt to every unique customer
- Ability to multitask and maintain calm under pressure
- A keen visual eye and attention to detail
- Passionate about MORJAS with a shared understanding of our brand and aesthetics
- Interest in art, design, music and food
- Fluent in English and Swedish, with additional languages a plus
- Significant experience from working in physical retail, with premium retail being a plus
- Experience from working with commercial budgets and reporting
- Experience from working in an omni-channel environment
- Experience from working in CRM systems
- Experience from team building
How to apply
Please send your CV and a brief introduction of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are conducting interviews continuously and aim to find our ideal candidate as soon as possible.
MORJAS was born in 2017 on the border of the Mediterranean and Scandinavia, with one foot in each place. We create high-quality pieces of craft with a timeless design and frame them in a new context. Our vision is to become number one in this niche, globally.
Since our inception we have donated 1% of everything we sell to our non-profit arm, The Shoe That Grows, which to date has helped 3625 kids get access to shoes.