The Single Monkstrap is part of our limited edition and will not be re-stocked.
The Single Monkstrap is crafted on double leather sole which adds the extra edge that we are always looking for when developing new timeless pieces. The versatility of The Single Monkstrap makes it easy to pair with either a sharp suit or your favourite pair of denims.
Handmade in 128 steps. 61 dedicated working stations with artisans behind every stroke. Crafted using the Goodyear welt technique in Almansa, Spain.
Shipping & Delivery
Orders delivered outside of The European Union may incur duties and taxes. These charges vary from country to country. Read more
Delivery times may vary depending on carrier, service, and delivery address. Delivery time to your address is calculated more accurately in the checkout.
Budbee: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden, Denmark & Netherlands.
Instabox: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden & Denmark.
Postnord: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden.
DHL: 1-5 business days. Available worldwide.
UPS: 1-5 business days. Available worldwide.
Care & Storage
Eliminate any excess dirt with a damp soft cloth. Brush the leather outer with a high-quality shoe cream in a suitable colour, this will help to protect the leather and restore the natural oils lost during outdoor wear. Buff any excess cream with a dry cloth to achieve a natural shine. If your leather feels especially dry use a shoe conditioner before the cream to increase longevity.
Our friend Anders won the Swedish national championship in shoe care and recommends 3 golden rules:
1. Alternate between wears: Let your Morjas shoes rest after wear and rotate between your styles. The shoes need time to recover from the humidity produced by your feet and the outdoor elements.
2. Use shoe trees: Shoe trees will help maintain the shape and structure in between wears. Using our specially crafted cedar shoe trees will encourage the evaporation of moisture and eliminate any undesirable odors.
3. Use a shoehorn: Using a shoehorn will protect the counter ensuring your shoes maintain their proper fit and comfort.
Fits true to size. Select the size you normally have in other dress shoes.
Need Help? We’d love to hear from you. You can reach us on:
– Livechat: Click on the chat icon in the bottom left corner
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +46 (0) 208 99 399
Our customer service is open:
Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00 (CET).
Saturday 10:00 – 15:00 (CET).
Sunday – Closed
Same size as The Chelsea, The Derby, The Oxford, The PTB, The Double Monkstrap.
If you have our loafers, select half a size up. Example: if you wear size UK9 in our loafers, select UK9.5 in The Single Monkstrap.
If you don’t have any references to other dress shoes we recommend measuring your feet and selecting a size based on this. Wearing socks, stand on a piece of paper with your feet against the wall. Make a mark at the front of your big toe. Now measure between the base of the paper to the marked line and select a size from our size chart.
New to Morjas? Unsure about the size? We got you covered. Let’s find your size.