The Penny Loafer in Sand suede is a limited edition staple to be your ultimate companion during the brighter days of the year. The natural tone of the upper is paired with an almost burnt-brown toned sole. The contrasting stitching on the sole is the finishing detail that makes this pair an absolute must-have.
Handmade in 128 steps. 61 dedicated working stations with artisans behind every stroke. Crafted using the Goodyear welt technique in Almansa, Spain.
Shipping & Delivery
Orders delivered outside of The European Union may incur duties and taxes. These charges vary from country to country. Read more
Delivery times may vary depending on carrier, service, and delivery address. Delivery time to your address is calculated more accurately in the checkout.
Budbee: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden, Denmark & Netherlands.
Instabox: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden & Denmark.
Postnord: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden.
DHL: 1-5 business days. Available worldwide.
UPS: 1-5 business days. Available worldwide.
Care & Storage
The calf suede is treated with a protecting spray during the last step in production. We do recommend applying suede spray regularly to create an extra layer of protection against water and dirt. If stains or watermarks occur gently brush the shoes with a suede brush in soft, circular motions. For any stubborn stains use a high-quality suede shampoo. To revive suede, use natural steam with a rubber suede brush.
Our friend Anders won the Swedish national championship in shoe care and recommends 3 golden rules:
1. Alternate between wears: We recommend letting your Morjas shoes to rest after wear and alternate between your styles. The shoes need time to recover from the humidity produced by your feet and the outdoor elements.
2. Use shoe trees: Shoe trees will help maintain the shape and structure in between wears. Using our specially crafted cedar shoe trees will encourage the evaporation of moisture and eliminate any undesirable odors.
3. Use a shoehorn: Using a shoehorn will protect the counter ensuring your shoes maintain their proper fit and comfort.
Narrow If you have a narrow foot, select half a size down from what you normally wear in lace-up shoes. If you have a loafer from before (not Morjas), generally select the same size in loafers from Morjas.
If you have a regular foot, select half a size down from what you normally wear in lace-up shoes.
If you have a loafer from before (not Morjas), generally select the same size in loafers from Morjas.
If you have a wider foot or experience a high instep e.g., then we recommend going for the same size as you normally wear in lace-up shoes and loafers from before. We recommend the same size in our loafers as our lace-up shoes.
Depending on what brand you have as a preference, recommendations can be applied in a different way.
Are you unsure about sizing? Please contact our Customer Service team for more personal help here.
Need Help? We’d love to hear from you. You can reach us on:
– Livechat: Click on the chat icon in the bottom left corner
– Email: email@example.com
– Telephone: +46 (0) 208 99 399
Our customer service is open Monday — Friday, 09.00 — 20.00 AM CEST.