The Penny Loafer is our take on a classic staple. With well-balanced proportions and timeless details, this shoe works with anything from casual denim to your finest suit. Handcrafted in Spain with a Goodyear welt ensures you can wear them for years to come.
Crafted by hand in Spain
Full leather lining
Single leather sole
Fits large in size. General recommendation: Take half a size down
Shipping & Returns
Orders delivered outside of The European Union may incur duties and taxes. These charges vary from country to country. Read more
Budbee: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden, Denmark & Netherlands.
Instabox: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden & Denmark.
Postnord: 1-3 business days. Available in Sweden.
DHL Standard: 1-5 business days. Within the EU.
DHL Express: 1-3 business days. Worldwide.
UPS Standard: 1-5 business days. Within the EU.
UPS Express: 1-3 business days. For most of the countries worldwide
Returns: Our return policy depends on where you live. Click here to learn our policy for your country.
Treat the products with love, care and respect when trying on for size and think of the next person that will unbox these shoes if you return them.
Care & Storage
Eliminate any excess dirt with a damp soft cloth. Brush the leather outer with a high-quality shoe cream in a suitable colour, this will help to protect the leather and restore the natural oils lost during outdoor wear. Buff any excess cream with a dry cloth to achieve a natural shine. If your leather feels especially dry use a shoe conditioner before the cream to increase longevity.
Our friend Anders won the Swedish national championship in shoe care and recommends 3 golden rules:
1. Alternate between wears: Let your Morjas shoes rest after wear and rotate between your styles. The shoes need time to recover from the humidity produced by your feet and the outdoor elements.
2. Use shoe trees: Shoe trees will help maintain the shape and structure in between wears. Using our specially crafted cedar shoe trees will encourage the evaporation of moisture and eliminate any undesirable odors.
3. Use a shoehorn: Using a shoehorn will protect the counter ensuring your shoes maintain their proper fit and comfort.
How to find your size: 1. Measure your feet: wearing socks, stand on a piece of paper with your feet against the wall. Make a mark at the front of your longest toe. Take a ruler and measure between the base of the paper to the marked line. Now use your measurement and select the size based on your foot’s length (see size chart above).
2. Compare with other brands: we have compared our sizes with other brands. See the list here.
How should loafers fit? We recommend loafers to fit tight when you try them on. Why? Because they will stretch a bit after wear and shape after your feet. Our loafers are also filled with cork between the soles. The purpose with the cork is to shape after your feet. Your body’s temperature will heat the cork and hence mould after your feet. Hence, you will sink down 1-2mm in your shoes after a few wears.
We recommend going down 0.5 size For our loafers we generally recommend going down half a size from what you’d normally wear. Loafers don’t have laces to adjust the fit and hence we recommend them to sit a bit tight in the beginning. This recommendation applies if you have medium or narrow feet. If you have wide feet take the same size, i.e. do not go down half a size.
Need help? We’d love to hear from you. You can reach us on:
– Live chat: click on the chat icon in the bottom left corner
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +46 (0) 208 99 399
Our customer service is open:
Monday to Friday 09:00 – 20:00 (CEST)
Saturday 10:00 – 15:00 (CEST)
Sunday 10:00 – 15:00 (CEST)